By default, we show your name as the author of the article with a link to your website. If you want to make it stand out, we recommend adding an author box.
It will be added at the end of your article and it will look like this:
What You’ll Get
1. Author Photo or Company Logo
You can choose between your own photo and your company’s logo. Unless you choose to be present as a company, we recommend to make it personal and put your own picture here. Our click-through statistics have proven that it’s more impactful.
2. Author Name or Company Name
Based on what you have chosen at point 1. above, your name or your company name will appear in the box.
3. Author/Company Website
4. Author/Company Short Bio
Use the few lines in here to draw people to your website. Be helpful, relevant, and engaging.
How It Works
- You send us the required information (your name – as you want it to appear on the article, picture or logo, short description, website, contact email).
- We will create and add the author box at the end of your article as soon as it is published
- We will need between 1 to 2 days to deliver.
We suggest opting for the Author Page if you plan to publish more than one article, as this option will give you an increase visibility by grouping all your shared knowledge in one place.