Some articles simply require more work than others. When heavy copy editing is required, an editor will check the article for more pervasive errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. The editor will also address syntax and word choice and make light recommendations for improving the overall quality of the article.
How it works:
- You tell us which document needs proofreading.
- We will make the changes with “Track Changes” and we will send you back the result.
- Upon confirmation from you, and if the article was already approved for publishing, we will use the proofread version as the final version of the article to be published.
- It takes between 3 to 5 days to deliver the final version.
1. The price indicated is calculated on a basis of max. 500 words.
2. We recommend opting for the Publishing Package as it comes with additional services that will help your article stand out.